Monday, May 6, 2013

My 1st post

Hello out there.....
I don't know about you but I've been in a scrapbooking rut. So to get me out of the this funk I've created this Layout A Day Blog. My goal here is to post a challenge everyday. YIKES! And then make a scrapbooking page. DOUBLE YIKES!! I am open to all suggestions the more the merrier. I'm not affiliated with a scrapbooking company but I want to give out prizes to those of you that come along for the challenge.

Well as they say there's no time like the present so let's get started with the 1st challenge. I'm thinking Monday's should be Music Monday so I want you to use  Here I Am By Bryan Adams as your inspiration.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here's what I did. One of the lines is Nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be. This layout is of my kids and I at the end of a summer day in 2005.  Yeah I'm a "little" behind. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment