Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Challenge 7

How did you do with yesterday's challenge. I'm still up in the air, no pun intended. But seriously, I'm thinking Buzz Lightyear but we'll see.
Today's Tool Challenge is to use a page kit. I have mine ready to go. Pictures to follow.

It felt so good to scrap yesterday. The best part was how easy it was. I wanted to scrap tons of pictures of my son at his first time trying out archery. Needless to say putting 9 4x6's on a layout  was not going to happen. I love how this kit had me cut down the pictures to 3x3 to focus on my son, which is the goal in the first place. I used Scrapbook Generation's Boy Crazy page kit. Go check them out everything I needed was in the kit along with a sketch and photo of the completed layout, tons of paper and embellishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment