Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2 Days

    It's amazing what just 2 days did to my family and I. I had so many plans and ideas for this blog and then BAM 2 days after my last post my world turned on it's head. Well really it kicked me down and had me flopping like a fish out of water. I don't want to get into the details just yet, but for those who thought I'd just take it and do what ever you say, think again. All that has happened has made me stonger and more determined, something that those who hurt me and my family did not see coming. And best of all my kids know I will always be in their corner and will be working on making 2014 a GREAT year and the rest of our lives for that matter.
     I do still have a few ideas for this blog. I am still going to scrapbook, I am determined not to have this turn of events take away my love for this hobby.
     I hope you join me in this new chapter of my life, until then I want to wish you a very blessed New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment